Quantum light is a key building block for the development of future quantum technologies, including quantum communications, quantum computating and simulation, and quantum sensing.
In the last decade, the field of integrated quantum photonics has shown impressive progress, providing an excellent experimental test bench for a large panel of novel concepts introduced within the framework of quantum information science theory.
Thanks to the efforts of a large scientific community the possibility to generate, manipulate and detect quantum light on-chip is becoming a reality, opening the path to a scalable platform for advanced quantum technologies.
The International Conference on Integrated Quantum Photonics – ICIQP aims at becoming a regular international meeting for the integrated quantum optics community, where leading groups worldwide meet to present and discuss the latest progress and future challenges. The meeting will be organized over three days, with prestigious invited speakers, oral presentations and a poster session. The conference covers the following broad research topics:
This conference follows the successful series of conferences initiated within the European consortium PIQUE. The ICIQP 2018 edition will take place in Paris on October 15-17th 2018.
- Submission deadline: June 4th, 2018, 23:59h Paris time (UTC+2)
- Decision notification: July 20th, 2018
- Late-Poster submission deadline: August 30th, 2018
- Early bird registration deadline: September 7th, 2018
- Conference: October 15-17th, 2018
Previous events in the series
- International Conference on Integrated Quantum Photonics 2017. Final Conference of PICQUE and QUCHIP projects: Rome, Italy